Mark II Notes
- Added image inducer produced holograms.
- Added electric bolts (used for stuns).
- Added heating elements (to heat the surface of the armor).
- Added a vapor ejector.
- Added smoke bomb pellets.
- Added a sound duplicator and a high frequency wave generator.
Mark III Notes:
- Added solar power and integrated micro-circuitry.
- A thermocouple was used to handle extreme temperature and convert it to usable power.
Mark IV Notes:
- Sensors were upgraded with a full-band transceiver, infra-red, and a 'life detector' that was keyed to several important personnel, allowing them to interact with the suit.
- Gyro-stabilizers were added in the boot jets.
- An ECM jamming device was used to evade detection.
- A voice distorter helped protect Thorn's identity.
- A security chip was added to prevent the armor's technology from being duplicated.
- AI upgraded to track up to 60 targets simultaneously.
- A cybernetic probe could link to other systems.
- A universal translator was added to boost communications.
Mark V Notes:
- Explosive and tear gas pellets were stored in the left gauntlet.
- Flame-retardant foam was stored in the right gauntlet.
- Repulsor rays modified to include a wide-area "crowd control" mode.
- Sensor upgrades included a Combex/Sonar system and seismographs.
- Uses the latest ceramics and a Kevlar-like polymer weave to minimize weaknesses against magnets.
- Added autopilot.
Mark VI Notes:
- Plates on the knuckles could generate a powerful electric shock.
- "Impact studs" can extend from the elbows.
- A cloaking shield provides 75% concealment.
- A new composite of carbon nanotubes and reinforced ceramics is used, skinned with the standard gold and titanium alloy.